“Superb”
other travellers have booked this property
Our lovely new veranda decking with lovley new stylish rattan furniture for your outside relaxation.
Main Bedroom- with crisp white bed linen, memory foam topper, mini toiletries heating  hotel slipper
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main bathroom, with double size shower, wash hand basin, toilet, shelving & cupboard for toiletr
SplashZone at Primrose Valley -  fun for all the family, lots of activities available for all ages.
Boating and fishing lake Primrose Valley
Beach at Primrose Valley Filey. A nice gentle Or brisk walk is a must to Filey.
View from Primrose Valley Cliff top of beach all the way to Filey & Filey brigg
Picnicking on Primrose Valley clifftops with view of Filey
Whitby Abbey ruins- visit whitby a quiant and buzzing seaside town, lots to see and do.
Pathway down to beach at Primrose Valley-now with lighting all the way down.
Bridlington's south beach with lovely walkway and views of the bay.
A view of Filey beach - A BEAUTIFUL WIDE BEACH when tide is out,a walk along it is a must.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Coops0785
“Superb”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Excellent holiday home very clean and very well kept and homely, would defiantly stay again! Brilliant location, the hamper what was left for us was lovely and made us feel welcome and at home, the decking area is a real bonus for the lovely summer evenings, a big thumbs up all round!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
14 Jul 2016
"Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so happy with such a great review. It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, and found the caravan to be exceptiona, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am pleased you like the siting of the caravan, it is often quite nice to be in a quiet area away from the hustle and bustle of the camp. I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and hope you may one day come and stay again. Many kind regards Tracy, Owner"""
Danielle...
“Couldn't find a better place to stay.”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was our second stay at Magnolia Court. This time the stay exceeded our expectations down to both the service we received from Tracy, the cleanliness of the caravan and simply been a lovely caravan. Tracy really went above and beyond to make both myself and my young son feel like we were returning home. Primrose Valley itself also have a lot to offer, especially for families. We have already planned our third visit. Book this caravan you wont be disappointed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The welcome basket
Liked least: Having to leave!
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Jul 2016
'WOW'
Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so happy with such a great review. It was lovely to welcome you back , It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and am so very pleased you are coming back to stay again. Many kind regards Tracy, Owner"""
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

29 Jun 2016
"Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so happy with such a great review. It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help. I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. I do appreciate this review very much and hope you may one day come and stay again. Many kind regards Tracy, Owner""
Keighley, United Kingdom

Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Nov 2015
WOW

I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, especially the beds, I am pleased you like the siting of the caravan, it is often quite nice to be in a quiet area away from the hustle and bustle of the camp.

Many kind regards Tracy, Owner""
1958Judit...
Derby, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My family including our 2 year old grandson had a lovely time, the caravan had everything we needed including the treats basket! Nothing was too much trouble for. Tracy the owner. The park had a good range of entertainments for everyone. The location of the park is ideal for exploring both the coast and the Yorkshire moors. There is so much to do. Hope to visit again in the future.

Travelling group: Extended Family
27 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for your fantastic review.

Many kind regards
Tracy, Owner"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing