“Home from Home”
3 bedroomed static caravan 2 min's from complex
Cozy lounge with ample seating  Dining area with comfy seating
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
3 bedroomed static caravan 2 min's from complex
Cozy lounge with ample seating
Dining area with comfy seating
Double bedroom
Plenty of drawer and hanging space
Lovely twin bedrooms
Twin with comfortable mattresses
Large powerful shower
With separate toilet
Caravan has two doors 37' long
Filey, elegant edwardian sea front
Activity area 2 mins walk from caravan
Blue dolphin site map
Nice open aspect
Scarborough south bay showing promenade & castle
Cayton Bay view from south cliff Scarborough
South bay promenade Scarborough
Scarborough harbour with new pontoons
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

michelley...
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 5 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed in this lovely 8 berth caravan for 1 week from 24-31 aug. On arrival my dad was greeted lovely and shown around the caravan and shown how everything worked. The caravan was a very warm and welcoming comfy caravan i loved the carpets in it as that really makes it feel warm and cosey. The outlay of the caravan was lovely a nice living room area separate table and chairs for eating the kitchen was nice and roomy. Then having the doors that lead from the kitchen to the bedrooms was nice and private. Was lovely having a separate shower and toilet especially when you have a lot of you in the caravan. Bedrooms was lovely and warm and nice bit of room in them and plenty of closet space for your clothes the caravan smelt fresh all the time no damp smells like some.The heating came on when the temperature dropped and that kept us all nice and warm. Plenty of parking space for the two cars and the walk to the park and all the amenities was brilliant. Park only couple minutes walk away and the spar shop and entertainment center 5 minutes. The entertainment center was lovely plenty for the kids to do swimming,bumper boats,go karts,riding bikes,arcade machine loads of eating places burger king,fish and chips,pizza and if you fancy a family meal or just a drink mash and barrel and really good prices to. Everyone was nice and friendly the passes not to badly priced and security was very friendly made you all feel welcome. In the caravan was plenty of info on the local things around for you to do as day trips and the site was pretty central for visits to beaches.
All in all we had a fantastic trip and felt really at home and safe in the caravan
thanks for letting us hire this caravan hope to return one day thanks xx

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
7 Sep 2015
Thank you Michelle for this wonderful review, we do take pride in all of our accommodation and the caravan in particular as we have been on the site for seven years and upgraded to this caravan two years ago and love the fact that there is central heating for those cold nights coming and being 12ft wide and 37ft long gives plenty of living space. You was met by my daughter who takes pride in cleaning this van and dont trust anyone else to keep to our standard of service and cleanliness. Again thank you so much and hope to see you again in the future. Sue & Wendy x
lilmiss19...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely Caravan”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We stayed as party of 8 in this caravan at the beginning of the summer holidays. The owner was very helpful throughout the booking process and gave us clear instructions about collecting the key, getting to the caravan and how to obtain entertainment passes for the site.

The caravan itself was nicely presented, clean and tidy. It is clear care is taken to keep it maintained to a good standard. The living room was big enough for 8 and has a tv and the added bonus of a play station 2 console and games for those rainy days. The kitchen has plenty of storage and a large fridge. The caravan is stocked with lots of cutlery plates and glasses and mugs. The shower was lovely, far better than I was expecting. The 3 bed rooms were cosy which you would expect from a caravan. Two beds rooms contained two single beds each the 3rd bedroom had a double bed and then the sofa in the living room pulled out into another double bed. This was easy to master the cushions simply needed removing along with a wooden board and bed could been pulled out easily.

The location of the caravan with in the site was good, it was close to the shop, playground, swimming pool and club house so it was easy to access everything. The caravan park is in a good location to access many parts of the East Coast. Filey is roughly 5 mins drive from the site, Scarborough is 10-15 mins, the delightful Whitby is about 50mins away. The nearest supermarket is 10 mins drive away in Scarborough but the Spar Shop on site did stock a wide range of products.

This caravan offers a great base if you wish to explore the East Coast, if you prefer to spend more time on the site itself it has lots to offer free playgrounds, beautiful cliff top walks, if you buy entertainment passes you can access an indoor and outdoor pool, restaurant and entertainment each evening in the bars. Entertainment passes are £31 for an adult for the week and £16 for kids. There are also lots of other activities on the site which can be bought including pottery painting, mini golf, cart riding, archery, fencing and much, much more.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Aug 2015
Oh, thank you so much for a fantastic review which is self sold on our caravan and am very grateful to you for taking the time out to write this, I cant add much more as you have virtually covered everything to give future guests the confidence to book with me and can assure all who do stay get the same level of cleanliness and service throughout their stay, and only a phone call away should a problem arise. I do hope you may come again, if not to this venue we do have flats in Scarborough with equally great reviews on trip adviser. Again my up-most thanks for this lovely review, regards Sue & Dave xx
JPWCW
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“short break”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed at the blue dolphin resort from Monday 06th - Friday 10th October 2014 for 4 nights in a prestige caravan. The caravan was fully equipped with everything you needed to make a meal and the central heating throughout the caravan was a god send due to me having flu. It was like home from home. Unfortunately due to been ill we did not use the facilities on site as I did not think this was fair to the other holidaymakers. We did use the on site spar shop which to my surprise I thought was very reasonable and we even brought a couple of gifts. The location is excellent for getting out and about for filey, scarborough, bridlington and whitby. We will definitely be using haven holidays again.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
15 Oct 2014
Thank you for your valued review, always helps to give an honest description of your holiday experience in our caravan. Thank you
fhiyfcj
“The caravan was dirty and the site very expensive!”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The caravan was dirty, was of a poor standard and had lots of things wrong with it, we were told it was newly refurbished, however in my opinion this did not appear to be the case. The indoor play area was a good size and had plenty for the children to play on, it's downside being it is absolutely filthy and dirty beyond imagination! The indoor swimming pool was not much better and there isn't much for the kids apart from a slide. My children enjoyed themselves but staying on site was very expensive, however this is usually the case whenever you holiday in the U.K.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
9 Sep 2014
Hello, I think you are trying to say my beautiful caravan is dirty.....but looking at it closely you are confusing it with your portrayal of the site its self, which I think is totally unfounded!! I have had a caravan on this site for over 7 years and I for one think it is a lovely, family site and NOT dirty, I wouldn't swim in the pool if it were as you state and I would be complaining to head office if it were. Its disgusting that you have decided to try and spoil my business to this extent, YOU are the first one to say such horrible things on trip adviser, I have a guest book in the caravan and have many many lovely reviews. MY caravan is a modern, clean, and centrally heated van with all the things you would need for a good holiday in this part of Yorkshire. Needless to say you would not be welcome back in any of my venues of which I have some beautiful reviews. I am hopping mad about this, and going to ask Trip adviser how to have it removed!!!!
paulandme...
“Excellent holiday”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Best holiday for the last 4 years.
Lots too do for the children.
The caravan was very clean and tidy excellent location will be back

thanks sue

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Sep 2014
Hi Mel & Paul, thanks for your lovely review on our caravan which we take great pride in, and also for leaving it in a nice condition ready for our cleaner. I do hope you may come again as we do have some regular guests on our books that use us because of our standard of service and cleanliness which is very important to us. Maybe you could also look at our holiday apartments we have as well in Scarborough, although I must say that Blue Dolphin is very popular with the children, such a lovely family orientated site. Thanks again Sue & Dave
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing