“Prepare to lose your deposit”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Distinct Caravans

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ilovecara...
“Prepare to lose your deposit”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Caravan overall was great, good location and clean but the owners are very fussy and kept my deposit over some cutlery they said wernt clean and an unemptied bin! The leave time states 10.30am and they sat outside the caravan at 9am waiting for us to leave. Had problems with the lock on door which they never told me about and i went out of my way to get it fixed by a site maintainence man. Wouldnt deal with these again which is a shame as the caravan was nice but their way to fussy.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
24 Sep 2016
Thank you for the comments, as being an owner of a prestige caravan, I like to make sure that it's perfect for every guest that arrives. I have T&C's like all owners on the site on what we expect from guests whilst staying in the caravans.

We the owners have adopted a bond to discourage guests from leaving the caravans in conditions totally unacceptable. If they do, and like yours on this occasion your bond had to be forfeited as this amount only helped partly to pay for replacing items of cutlery that were missing, a duvet replacing that was marked, excess clearing of rubbish from the bins that were left over flowing as well as empty alcohol tins/bottles on the veranda, excess cleaning due to a full washing up bowl left with dirty pots, but yet, all cutlery, cooking utensils/pans, plates etc had to be rewashed, and the removal of scuffs and mucus from inside walls and outside one of the windows from climbing in/out of the caravan etc etc etc.

As for vacating, the T&C's state 10am not 10:30am. I have to travel a long way on some very busy weekends to arrive at the caravan in plenty of time to say farewell to my guests. I park up outside, do not knock or pester and wait until 10am or for my guests to say were finished and ready to go, before handing over of the keys is done. Some of your party left a day early to leave the remainder to look after the caravan, these overlaid until 9:20am and then vacated with nothing attended too.

I had to compensate my next guests as they've had to wait over their check in time for their caravan to be ready. I do state clean guests only, as for the door lock, both of these are covered in an information book stating what to/not to do.

Owner
Darren
Fambs
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

A lovely modern and clean caravan which is only a stones throw away from both the main complex and the beach so it is placed perfectly. Had a fantastic week there and will definitely be going back

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Aug 2016
I'm really pleased you all enjoyed your stay, the beach is yes only 10 minutes walk, very scenic too, and you don't even notice it's actually 10 minutes. Hope to see you all in the future.
Trevor L
York, United Kingdom
“Super stay - excellent location”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I stayed here with my sister and our two grandchildren aged 4 and 3. Caravan is well equipped and spacious, the children loved the balcony and we were happy in the knowledge that they were safe. Lovely table and chairs on the balcony for sunny days! Very quiet area, no noise (only the seagulls pattering on the roof). Very close to the amenities.

The only downside for us was that we were unable to use any of the swimming pools as we did not have passes and thought we would be able to pay at the pool to swim but were not able to do so (we were informed by Darren that passes not included before we booked), therefore we had to go off site to The Bay to take the children swimming, therefore you do need to purchase passes from Reception and this would have cost us £80 and we would have only wanted to swim not use the Club.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Situation of the caravan
Liked least: No problems at all
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Aug 2016
Thank you Trevor for leaving comments, especially about the passes. I don't think that's fair too, but it's something that us owners can comment on when Haven has a annual "have your say". I know at the time of writing this that in Peak Season it costs Adults £40 and Children over four £20, whether this is per stay or week I'm unsure. But I also think the passes cover Swimming and Entertainment. Apart from that I'm glad this didn't ruin your stay and did the right thing by making Haven loose out on revenue and making your own plans. A lot of guests don't buy passes, they just use the caravan as a centre place to go either to Bridlington, Filey, Scarborough or Whitby for days out. Pleased you liked the balcony and chairs.
Phill W
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Excellent caravan with friendly owners”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in October 2015

We found this caravan after walking around the site (Primrose Valley) and saw the advertisement in the window. We rang and the owner answered straight away. The price was good so we booked. Anyway we had an excellent break. The caravan is virtually brand new so we couldn't fault anything inside. It has nice decking outside too. Nice spacious living area and kitchen. Good sized main bathroom and an extra toilet as well. The bedrooms are very good for a caravan. Another good thing about there, is that it's very close to the clubhouse and its amenities and takes about 10 minutes to walk down to the beach. We enjoyed this place that we stayed in April 2016 and will be staying in October 2016.

14 Aug 2016
Thank you Phill for the great comments, I'm very pleased that you have enjoyed both your stays in my caravan. Yes, all guests are saying how very close to the amenities this is, yet, quiet, because it's not directly across from them. I look forward to you all again this October.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing