“Family meal”

Ashby Lodge, Greene King Pub & Carvery
Ranked #34 of 177 Restaurants in Scunthorpe
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Ashby Lodge is a Greene King Pub & Carvery which offers great quality food and drink in a pub atmosphere that caters for all. We’re all about those everyday excuses to relax and unwind with friends and family. Our mouth-watering Carvery is served fresh every day and includes a choice of 3 succulent hand-carved roast meats, slow cooked for up to 14 hours. Alternatively choose from a selection of British pub food favourites. Our drinks range has been selected by experts to ensure the bar is well stocked with all of your favourite tipples. Make your selection from a wide range of wines, beers, national and local cask ales, craft beers, cocktails, spirits, and soft drinks. You can also join us in the bar for all the latest sporting action from SKY Sports. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nice venue, food was hot and well presented. Not enough choice for dairy free granddaughter, mains or sweets. A diabetic sweet choice would be good to.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Miriam O, General Manager at Ashby Lodge, Greene King Pub & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Carol,

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed your visit.

I am going to have a look at what dairy free dessert options are available for me to order and I will see about getting them added onto our specials menu.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here with 6 adults 2 kids, i had a mixed grill which was fairly cheap and all cooked well and tasty. The other guys had fish & chips, hot dog and chicken & bacon salad. Service was ok and everyone enjoyed the meals. Good pub grub, and certainly an improvement on my last visit a few years ago. They have now started doing a carvery which i will be returning to sample soon!

Hi Billy,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you for your comments about your food. I will be spending a lot of time with my team to get the service level from OK to great!

Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Having the change over to Pub and Carvery and a refurbishment we made a visit today after not having visited for some time. To our surprise the changes where very pleasant .We had a carvery and it was very good and we will be returning

Hi Roy,

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you like the changes we have made and that you enjoyed your carvery.

I hope you will be joining us again soon

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Visited as an adult group of 4, for the first time since changing hands. Generally speaking it was a good experience. We all had the carvery, there were one or two slight niggles but overall was enjoyable. Will certainly give it another go at some point

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your feedback, I am happy you enjoyed your visit with us. I hope we can get the couple of niggles you mentioned sorted quickly.

Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We visited Ashby Lodge very recently and all 6 of us had beautiful meals. There were 4 carveries, a mixed grill, and a pasta dish. All were excellent, and the food stayed piping hot. We'll definitely be going again and would highly recommend.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you very much for your great comments, I will make sure to pass your feedback onto my team.

We hope to see you again very soon