“Lovely place”

Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Horncastle
Price range: USD 1 - USD 13
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family run café tearoom situated next door to our artisan bakery and deli. We serve traditional home cooked food, freshly prepared on the premises using local produce along with a full range of breads and other goods from our bakery. Our menu includes; breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas, along with daily specials, a children's menu and a full range of deliciously tempting homemade cakes.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

What a refreshing change to be met by such friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful cake. Hot water top-up offered for teapot without need to ask. Would recommend seeking Myers out.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful lunch as always. Excellent food and staff. We did book a table for lunch as it was busy as always.... Rang up in the morning. Bakery was also as good as always.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I had breakfast in this local cafe in Horncastle each year I am there and the food is delicious. It is a casual place, order at the counter and delivered to your table. Right next door is their bakery where I picked up a Mince pie tart - YUM!!

1  Thank merryroamer
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed this time. It's my second visit. I am 100% sure that they did not serve the decaf coffee I ask for. I suffered the consequences for the rest of the day and over night. If they was unsure ( husband felt on ordering that there was uncertainty) they should have just said and I would have ordered water. But serving me the wrong drink is plain nasty. Ruined this weekend for me. Thanks guys. Now not sure if I recommend again or go again. Sad, sad , sad and avoidable.

2  Thank Mags H
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Had a ride out to Horncastle today. While there we visited Myers cafe. A very welcoming place. And friendly staff. The service was excellent. And spotlessly clean. Would recomend. And would definitely go again.

1  Thank Yamhar6