All reviews tudor terrace guest house single room one night comfortable room vegetarian breakfast brilliant breakfast sea front a wonderful stay tea and coffee room number great shower including breakfast cooked to perfection visiting cleethorpes would stay again quiet location
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Well located for the seafront and shopping areas. Spotless rooms and a lovely breakfast. Lost of fish choices for breakfast so not just cereals or a fry up! Toiletries in the room were lovely too! Would stay again. Easy parking on the street, we got parked easily.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I had to stay one night for business and my usual haunt of The Holiday Inn in Grimsby was fully booked... thank goodness because I will always choose The Tudor Terrace Guest House from now on! Maria was really welcoming and the room was really comfy with everything I needed for the night. Great shower too. Plus a lovely view of the sea! Breakfast was brilliant - a choice of practically anything you wanted and perfect to set me up for a long day of meetings.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter booked this lovely guest house for my birthday treat to visit friends n family.. beautifully decorated friendly welcoming accommodation. host was friendly and served a great choice of breakfast. Close to the beach and facilities. will stay again

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My partner Alan and I stopped for one night last Saturday (29th July) . I cannot say enough good things about this gem of a guest house. The owners were super friendly and helpful and very welcoming. Our Room number two was a compact twin bedroom but had everything any guest could need. The owner's attention to detail is above and beyond. An ample supply of teas / coffee, quality biscuits and even complimentary bottles of Volvic water were provided. Beautiful quality beds and crisp clean bedding. A small but perfectly formed en suite bathroom, again well appointed with quality complimentary toiletries and a decent shower.
Breakfast was served in a sunny beautifully decorated front room. As much quality breakfast to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. Quality local ingredients which were cooked to perfection by our friendly host.
To sum up - a warm and friendly welcome awaits you at this super quality guest house. Spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated with an excellent eye for detail.
Location is great - being only 2 minutes from the sea front.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed here on 28/06/2017 - I was booked in for one night while staying away from home for Oracle Solutions.

What a stay, what a room, what a breakfast, what a friendly owner! Outstanding - cheaper and much, much better than the corporate hotels!
I hope our company win the contract that I was in Grimsby for - I want to stay again, and again....

Room tip: Budget price, luxury quality!!!
Date of stay: June 2017