Cloves B&B
Browns Rooms(Cleethorpes)
USD 106
  • Breakfast included
USD 106
Brier Parks Guest House(Cleethorpes)(Great Value!)
USD 86
Ginnie's(Cleethorpes)
USD 85
PremierInn.com
Comat Guest House(Cleethorpes)
USD 100
Priceline
All reviewssingle roomcomfortable place to stayhost mariaone nighton arrivalcomfortable roompowerful showerhaddockvegetarian breakfastgreat showerwelcoming hostsbrilliant breakfastsea fronta wonderful staylittle extrasroom numbertea and coffee making facilities
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I had to stay one night for business and my usual haunt of The Holiday Inn in Grimsby was fully booked... thank goodness because I will always choose The Tudor Terrace Guest House from now on! Maria was really welcoming and the room was really comfy with everything I needed for the night. Great shower too. Plus a lovely view of the sea! Breakfast was brilliant - a choice of practically anything you wanted and perfect to set me up for a long day of meetings.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter booked this lovely guest house for my birthday treat to visit friends n family.. beautifully decorated friendly welcoming accommodation. host was friendly and served a great choice of breakfast. Close to the beach and facilities. will stay again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My partner Alan and I stopped for one night last Saturday (29th July) . I cannot say enough good things about this gem of a guest house. The owners were super friendly and helpful and very welcoming. Our Room number two was a compact twin bedroom but had everything any guest could need. The owner's attention to detail is above and beyond. An ample supply of teas / coffee, quality biscuits and even complimentary bottles of Volvic water were provided. Beautiful quality beds and crisp clean bedding. A small but perfectly formed en suite bathroom, again well appointed with quality complimentary toiletries and a decent shower.
Breakfast was served in a sunny beautifully decorated front room. As much quality breakfast to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. Quality local ingredients which were cooked to perfection by our friendly host.
To sum up - a warm and friendly welcome awaits you at this super quality guest house. Spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated with an excellent eye for detail.
Location is great - being only 2 minutes from the sea front.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed here on 28/06/2017 - I was booked in for one night while staying away from home for Oracle Solutions.

What a stay, what a room, what a breakfast, what a friendly owner! Outstanding - cheaper and much, much better than the corporate hotels!
I hope our company win the contract that I was in Grimsby for - I want to stay again, and again....

Room Tip: Budget price, luxury quality!!!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Having read the reviews about this guest house we were expecting a lot. We weren't disappointed as I can say with all honesty that hospitality doesn't come any better than this. Attention to detail is obviously key to the success of this business and every detail has received attention. I cannot rate the cleanliness of the whole establishment any higher, it is superb. The beds are very comfortable and guests want for nothing. Breakfast is a real experience as the choice is vast. I had the standard full English with Loncolnshire sausages whilst my wife had eggs benedict.. Absolutely magnificent. No point in going on, we could not fault this place in any respect. Well done to the landlady she is a credit to her profession.

Stayed: June 2017