All reviews tudor terrace guest house single room comfortable place to stay host maria comfortable room one night on arrival powerful shower vegetarian breakfast welcoming hosts brilliant breakfast sea front a wonderful stay little extras room number lovely bathroom
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Having read the reviews about this guest house we were expecting a lot. We weren't disappointed as I can say with all honesty that hospitality doesn't come any better than this. Attention to detail is obviously key to the success of this business and every detail has received attention. I cannot rate the cleanliness of the whole establishment any higher, it is superb. The beds are very comfortable and guests want for nothing. Breakfast is a real experience as the choice is vast. I had the standard full English with Loncolnshire sausages whilst my wife had eggs benedict.. Absolutely magnificent. No point in going on, we could not fault this place in any respect. Well done to the landlady she is a credit to her profession.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Fantastic B&B Arrived early after a long drive we were greeted by MARIA who made us tea and said that room would be ready in 45 minutes so went for a stroll and when we returned the room was ready. Very nice room lovely bathroom spotlessly clean and choice of food and presentation of food was EXCELLENT 5 star well done MARIA*******

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RICHARD W
Reviewed 10 June 2017

My son and I travel worldwide and this is the best B&B we have ever stayed in in the UK. Maria was so polite, friendly and helpful. The room was spotless with lots of little extras, breakfast was plentiful and tasty and the location was ideal, it took me 2 minutes to walk to the beach. We highly recommend this B&B if staying in Cleethorpes - if we're in the area again, we will definitely be back. An absolute gem!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ShazJamesTom
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Everything was great from the lovely welcome on arrival from Maria, to the warm, comfortable room, the amazing breakfasts (including a specially made halloumi, spinach, pesto and poached egg dish for me, a vegetarian) and the location, just a minute or two from the seafront and five from the town centre.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Been here last month I really enjoyed it! Love their ambiance. The hotel was clean.. Facilities good, the foods are great.. People here are friendly it is like a home feeling.. Definitely recommend to visitors���

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family