“Liddy & binty ya getaway.”

Tudor Terrace Guest House
Ranked #2 of 25 Cleethorpes B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 September 2016

my sister Liz & I have been coming to cleethorpes for a long,long time we have stayed in so many lovely places,the Tudor terrace guest house is one of them,the placei is beautiful,our bedroom was spot on,the beds are so. comfy like floating on a cloud,the bathroom just perfect we loved the toilet seat it's one of those which goes down on its own,the owner is so nice we felt like we had known her for years,as for the breakfast couldn't have been better,delicious,thank you for haviing us we will see you again next year,luv Jayne & Liz Goddard ,Gill,xx

Room Tip: we had the front bedroom,it had bay windows so you could see some of my he sea,which was very nice,X...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed in a single room which had plenty of room and a really good size bathroom
The room was spotless clean and the the tea and coffee had a good choice. This is a good quality B&B and I would have no problem recommending this to friends or colleagues.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Clean, service with a smile, friendly, what more can you ask for? A nice B&B, the owners are very friendly and helpful, highly recommended.

I stay here regularly, the location is very close to the beach and only a short walk to dozens of restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here after a wedding at the nearby Masonic hall. I had looked at many different B&Bs, and as soon as I saw this one, I was not staying anywhere else!

Maria greeted us at the door and showed us to our room. Due to booking the last room we got a twin, but no worries, it was a very warm night and having our own space was needed!

The whole house is decorated just wonderfully, all the little details are so well thought out, I just adored it! I may have told my husband that I wanted the cute boat wallpaper in the breakfast room!

Breakfast was super yummy, lots of choice and very hot food :)!

So pleased we could get booked in at Tudor Terrace, will definitely be returning next time we are in the area.

Thank you for having us. Xx

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I cannot review the actual Guest House, just their financial practice. My room was cancelled, through Booking.com, 2 weeks before my visit was due at nil cost. On the day I would have been staying (for one night at £45), the proprietor took £330 from my bank account! On querying it I was told I was a no show. I pointed out that I had cancelled the room and had the confirmation email from Booking.com. At this point she hadnt even asked my name, so how would she know whether I was a no show or not? Turns out she had charged my card with another lady's stay, and she did refund my money - however she seemed far more concerned with the fact she was now £330 out of pocket than the fact that she had illegally taken money from my account, showing an appalling lack of financial control.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo