“Felt like I stayed over at a very good friends place only it was a B&B, felt like home! What a host Maria is! Incredibly nice!”

Tudor Terrace Guest House
Ranked #2 of 25 Cleethorpes B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Great host indeed! Incredibly kind, nice and welcoming! Felt like home, breakfast was incredible as well! For dinner always get her recommendation on where to go, she knows the best places in Grimsby! Will always come back!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Sondo

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Superb location, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean rooms. The special touches such as high-quality toiletries, bedlinens and fluffy white bathrobes made it even better value for the very reasonable price. The breakfast was fantastic, too. You can expect warm hospitality from the owners and nothing was too much trouble. Overall excellent value for money and a very pleasant experience--I look forward to staying there again the next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: I enjoyed a sea view in Room 3
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank DollyTee
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We had booked 3 double rooms for 1 night only and were delighted with the cleaniless and decor of all rooms. The rooms were very modern with en suite in each room and the colour schemes were very appealing.

We had a full English breakfast with a variety of cereals, juices etc with tea, coffee and toast. Maria is a very welcoming host and made sure we had all we needed to make our stay memorable.

We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and wish the hosts every success in the future.

Room Tip: All rooms are well appointed with tea and coffee facilities in all rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mazza47
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have stayed here twice this month and found it excellent on both occasions. The room is beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean and has lovely touches like miniture toiletries and a bath robe. The bathroom is equally clean and modern. The owers, Nick and Maria, are so friendly and helpful, they deserve whatever accolades are available to B&B's!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank B19VKY
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I have stayed at TT twice now, once by myself and once with my husband.
As an ex local girl, I know that some of the BnBs in the area can be hit and miss, I was reccomended TT by a friend of mine who had family from Australia stay there and she told me they loved it... I can see why!
From entering Tudour terrace you really do feel like its a home away from home, the hosts are always on hand for anything you need but in a wonderful unintrusive manner.
The rooms are beautifully furnished, the beds are so comfortable and according to my husband the breakfast was first class!
On my first visit I was leaving early and Maria made me a bacon sandwich to take on the train for my journey back, as i was travelling back to the Middle East ( bacon banned) it was a lovely send off.
Both my husband and I travel quite extensively though work and pleasure and this is the first time that I have felt compelled to write a review on trip advisor. It's that good!!

• Stayed: February 2012