“nice place for fish and chips when its not busy season.”
Review of Seaway Restaurant

Seaway Restaurant
Ranked #128 of 167 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fish and Chip restaurant and take away
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

If it's holiday season go somewhere else.seaway cut corners when it's busy don't think the fish here has ever seen a haddock.it's some white fish of no description but if it was a haddock I would be surprised.But it's not called haddock it says fish and chips on window and that's what you will get....some fish and some chips

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Always go to have my seaside fish & chips at Seaway. Best fish & chips in Lincolnshire along with mushy peas, bread & butter make this THE place for a traditional meal. Good size portions and good value for money. Excellent restaurant for the family.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We went here today to stand at the wait to be seated sign for about 5 minutes, to be told find somewhere to sit. We ended up on a dirty table, no one came to clean it. Ordered food for it to come out with one meal missing and no cutlery. The cutlery came out with the last meal a few minutes later. Started eating my fish to find it grey, over cooked and tasted weird. It took about 10 minutes to get someones attention, as they were all stood talking at the till area. They brought me out a fresh meal of the batter to be doughy and not cooked properly. By this time everyone i was eating was finished and I give up trying to get some fish and chips. I told some one about my food and they said they could exchange it, but I said I didn't want to eat on my own. They told me I had to pay for the fish and chips I didn't eat, at £6.00 it may not be the most expensive fish and chips but to come out hungry is a joke. The fact of the matter is they need to work and their customer service skills. All they care about is money. I will never go there again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Visited here a few times for chips and gravy. Really nice chips and gravy, but the service each time is poor. The staff hardly speak to you, no please and thank you, they just look at you. Foods nice but service isn’t will try somewhere else next time after giving it a few chances.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

After Years of visiting cleethorpes we tend to end up here naturally, we have tried others but find this is the one for us. Portion size is very good, food quality no complaints, service very good and no long waits for food to arrive. All in all ticks all the boxes, if there is any negative for some it might be that they do not accept payment cards of ANY description so cash only which suits me but maybe not everyone.