“Fresh and hot!”
Review of Rumbles

Rumbles
Ranked #32 of 43 Restaurants in Bourne
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery. Arrived after only 20 mins! Had 5 meals between 6 of us. Fish beautifully tender. Kebabs were large and had loads of fresh crunchy salad on it. To be honest it all seemed to be fresh. Second time I've ordered from Rumbles under its new owner, and we will all order again. Free drinks included. Excellent value for money. See you soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2016

The only positive was quick service!

Ordered a kebab for myself and a cheese burger and chips for my mum. Kebab was cold and the pitta bread was sloppy, had some sort of liquid underneath... My mums was no better, burger was lukewarm, obviously not cooked from fresh and chips were the same. Did notice they didn't wrap the food items in foil as this can help keep things warm but I don't think these were warm to start with anyway. Disappointed as heard good things about Rumbles but I can guarantee I won't be recommending them.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Visited Rumbles at 6.30pm today Friday as George's round the corner was heaving......! Never again, wish I'd queued as George's is perfection!. Mince beef pie x2 were so dry as to be almost inedible, no beautiful thick rich gravy oozing out, so sad. Goodness knows how many hours they'd been languishing under a low light! Yuk! Had to wait for fresh chips, they were good when they finally arrived, but I wasted £5 on horrible dried out ruined pies. Poor considering it was a Friday teatime and there should be a quick turnaround of food!

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Our usual place was closed on Monday so i found this place on just eat. We tried their shish kebab and found it really enjoyable. Lovely fresh salad with it and sauces. They deliver and the driver was very friendly and fast service. I would like to try the fish and chips delivery from here. Not many places open on a Monday so pleased we gave it a try.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Best fish and chips we have ever had found by pure luck so much food and very pleasant servers.
I challenge anyone to beat it especially on price
Heard afterwards that they are new owners long may they keep up the service they just have to do well

3  Thank Heather F