“Wow! Just wow!”

Bourne Eau Terrace
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Bourne
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

So having lived in Bourne for almost 6 years, I still didn’t know where this place was. Thankfully the wife did, and on a Saturday morning, the lure of a breakfast out was too much to ignore and she brought me to Bourne Eau. Getting straight to the point, this was the greatest breakfast I’ve ever had, by far. Fresh, good quality produce, cooked to perfection, and perfect portions to suit every appetite. If you’ve not been here yet, you’re missing out. It’s actually a bit special!!!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Whether it's just me and my husband or all 5 children, we are always delighted with our meals and experience. The staff are great they are more than attentive and there is a great selection of foods for vegetarians! My only suggestion would be (just a personal thing) possibly think about getting in some dairy free milk as your milkshakes and coffees look great great yet we don't drink milk.

1  Thank Bizzie0713
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Visited here on 6th April with two friends, the afternoon tea was amazing. So much lovely food. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is the first time I have visited, I have heard very good things about the food, so I though I would try it out. The staff were very friendly and polite, we both ordered the chicken mayo and ham pannii with chunky chips, it was also with salad. The prices are reasonable. Will be definitely returning with my husband next time, just what Bourne needs keep up the good work

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Came here today with my friend. My first visit here. My friend had tuna mayo jacket potato and I had chicken and bacon with mayo jacket potato, really lovely and tasty. Good value for money. Staff very friendly, all smiling and was made to feel very welcome. Was even table checked. Busy and a lovely cosy place. I will definitely be returning. Keep up the good work.

Date of visit: March 2018