“Great food”

Smokies Southern Bbq Darwen
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Darwen
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Visited on a recommendation from a friend and it did not disappoint. Great food and value for money and we were made to feel very welcome. We will definitely be returning and recommending to friends amd family!

1  Thank rebecca C

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation from a friend and so glad we did. The food was amazing. Both my partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our meals. I had a burger and my partner had a sharing platter but they halved it for one which was brill. The staff were friendly and very helpful so we will definitely be back again soon.

2  Thank kirstylous
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I have eaten a lot of BBQ in some very trendy places in London - this is probably as good as I have had anywhere and good value too + really friendly staff/owner

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My wife, kids and I headed up to pendle wavelengths for a swim. It is a distance away from our home town, but we love trying new places.
After the swim, we was debating where to eat. After looking on trip advisor at a lot of places, smokies stood out, moslty as I wanted a burger and it was on the route home. Well, the only thing I can say is wow. The decor is a open and relaxed takeaway and a friendly atmosphere (we could even get a pint next door at the pub and bring it back to our table). The food was amazing, everything tasted full of flavour and the meats just melted in our mouths. No starters or desserts on the menu, but they are not needed. we will be back here and will be trying the chorley branch.
Definitely worth a visit where ever you are coming from. Tho I would add, it would be best to ring as there is limited table space.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I went with my husband and a friend - the food was plentiful and cheap and we took our own drinks. We ate well and the bill came to about £60. Was very happy with everything!