“11/10!!”

Brizola Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Clitheroe
Price range: USD 6 - USD 19
Description: A Greek style restaurant in the heart of Clitheroe. A family Run business in the Beautiful Swan Courtyard. Serving Greek Style food, with traditional flavors. Bringing a Mediterranean twist to the Ribble valley! We have a range of dishes, serving lunch and evening meals.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Cutest little Greek restaurant. Amazing food, lovely staff and great atmosphere. Very much a hidden treasure. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Brizola2, Manager at Brizola Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you for the review, we are pleased you enjoyed your meal with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We visited here for lunch after my daughter winning an Easter Egg competition, We were thrilled to win and treated to lunch, we have been a few times before and always superb. This visit was of no difference, we were a family of 5 and my son is a food critic also Nana of 84 can be a tad fussy ! - The food choice is simple and not over complicated, all well cooked, seasoned and very tasty. They work very hard to ensure your visit is pleasant and enjoyable - I think the the number of 5 star reviews on here confirm this ! again cant highly recommend this place enough, Established Spring 2017 I can see them going from strength to strength - Cant wait to go again we all (including Nana the fussy one) loved it !

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are pleased we could offer something that everyone could enjoy! We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Walking through Swan Courtyard in Clitheroe yesterday, and was enticed into Brizola by the amazing aromas emanating from within.
We were greeted by friendly staff who showed us to our table, and took our drinks order.
I struggled to choose from the menu, as everything looked delicious, but eventually decided on the Haloumi starter, followed by the lamb shank.
My son ordered the filo feta rolls for starter, with a main of pork giro.
All came beautifully presented, and was to die for.
We spoke to a number of staff throughout our visit, and all were really friendly.
Would recommend Brizola to any of you Greek food lovers out there.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are pleased you enjoyed your time with us, we are lucky to have a great team at brizola who enjoy giving great service to our customers. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

You don't often come across greek restaurants so we thought we would give this place a try as we were staying locally (and got married in Greece so it brings back very happy memories!).

We booked in for an early tea as it was fully booked for later on the Saturday evening. It's a lot smaller than I imagined but that doesn't detract from it, it is nicely decorated and has a nice chilled atmosphere. Service is great (note that the waitresses will make you feel very old as they are so young!!), prompt, excellent service.

I ordered the paphos chicken skewer to start - I was a little disappointed that it was just a single skewer with a bit of side veg, it was yummy but for £5+ I expected more. My husband opted for the special starter of Greek sausage which came in a tomato sauce with beans and a flatbread side - I ended up eating quite a lot of this as my starter was a bit small, it was absolutely delicious and made me really regret my starter choice.

Main was much better - lamb kleftico (our wedding meal!), it was absolutely devine especially topped with feta cheese and pomegranate which I wasn't exactly sure about. I opted for a side of sweet potato fries which were absolutely amazing!

Great value at around £50 for two courses each and two alcoholic drinks each, will happily return when we're next in Clitheroe! Can't wait to bring the in-laws next time round.

2  Thank fullybestever

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we take all feedback into consideration and have reviewed the portion size and altered it accordingly. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Turned up late to Brizola on New Years Eve, the owner was very accommodating and found us a table even though they were very busy. We were served complimentary drinks while we waited for food and were well looked after by the very friendly staff. We each had the lamb and Mediterranean vegetables which was delicious, the lamb fell off the bone and melted in the mouth. Fab food and a great atmosphere, it was an enjoyable start to the New Year Celebrations!

Brizola2, Manager at Brizola Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us , we are pleased we could fit you in and that you enjoyed celebrating new years eve with us. We hope to see you again soon.