“Fab food and friendly”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday night. A lovely welcoming little restaurant. The menu is large considering it is a small place with plenty of choice for most tastes. Food comes prompt and is piping hot and fresh. We takeout from the same restaurant and have never had cause for complaint. The staff are attentive and very friendly. It has its high rating for a very good reason.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank simonf73

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and the staff are very friendly and helpful
Great choice of menu with some fantastic specials
This is a must place to come and eat highly recommended

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Ian J
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Ordered a meal for two: the rice was stone cold, my prawns were also cold and curry sauce barely warm and completely tasteless. The only thing half decent was the nann bread. My first time ordering from there and very definitely my last

1  Thank Beth654
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Love this place, food is gorgeous, nice n cozy, the guys are lovely - what's not to like? Definitely become a regular haunt.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Had my weekly takeaway curry last night from this brilliant local restaurant. I have been doing this now for a few years and it dawned on me last night as I enjoyed my lamb madras how wonderfully consistent the quality of food always is! In all the years I have used the Jaipur I have never had a meal that I was not completely happy with. The staff are always extremely courteous and friendly and make you feel that they value your custom. I would recommend the Jaipur to anyone and look forward to enjoying many more curries from my favourite restaurant!

1  Thank Bigontaste