“Great service, delicious dishes!”
Review of The Red Lantern

The Red Lantern
Ranked #14 of 202 Restaurants in Burnley
Price range: USD 19 - USD 45
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Red Lantern opened in 2009, taking over from The Regent which had been there for 18 years. We are a family run restaurant serving authentic Cantonese food. Previuosly from "Charlie Chans" in Chinatown Manchester (which opened back in the 70s) we aim to serve Cantonese food in Burnley that is on a par with any Chinatown restaurant.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with 11 friends and we all had a great time. A wide selection of dishes, all the food was fresh and hot straight out of the kitchen and all the staff were very welcoming and friendly. It was my first visit to the restaurant and I’ll definitely be going back with my family next time.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Let me start by saying this is definitely not an authentic style Chinese Restaurant, the surroundings are, the food is but apart from the Chef the people are not, however this does not matter one bit. The food is well presented and delicious, the service is on point and attentive as well as being unobtrusive and friendly.

The menus and choice is great as are the prices, I would recommend a visit to the Red Lantern and you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank neil k
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Used to eat here regularly in years gone by. Not been for a while but was pleased at how tasty food was. Sunday banquet menu was good value and portion sizes. Loved the beef in black bean. Staff very welcoming. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank RAB1234
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at the red lantern and I will definitely return. We had the Sunday buffet menu and it was delicious. The staff are really friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Nice place and we enjoyed the evening

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Love this place, food is always delicious!
Rang 10 mins before arriving and they fit us in, even though when we got there they were busy.
The girls waitressing were all lovely and very attentive. We had starters and mains and they were delicious. I recommend the salt and pepper chicken wings!

1  Thank Amy R