“Fab little place! ”

Illuminati Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Illuminati Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 199 Restaurants in Burnley
Price range: USD 6 - USD 38
Description: Illuminati Bar & Restaurant is a small, select bar and restaurant in the heart of Burnley's established circuit. We have 2 floors available to our customers; downstairs is our restaurant which can cater to 55 lucky guests at any one time and the venue changes to a premium cocktail bar by night. We are open Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 5:30pm and Sundays from 3pm so contact us today to book your table.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I love it here, the food is delicious and really reasonable! Always playing with new flavours and options on the menu, I love the tapas and hanging kebabs! Drinks are fab - again lots of choice and will mix you up something special if your not sure or want to try something different. Feels like somewhere you might find in a city, quirky fun and tasty without the silly price tag! Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Keira M

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve known about this restaurant/bar for a while but never been as I thought it might be too young four us We finally went last night with my son and his girlfriend - it was a pleasant surprise. The staff were all lovely, the industrial styled interior is quite funky and they played great music in the background, but what we didn’t expect is that the food would be top notch - it was delicious - we all loved our food (I would have like a bit more asparagus with the chicken but the sauce on the chicken was delicious ❤️ thumbs up for this Burnley town centre bar/restaurant - we’ll be back. Only reason I didn’t give a top score is because they don’t serve tea or coffee. We had lovely cocktails but my partner doesn’t drink. We’ll definitely be going again.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for couples/groups. The food is great and the atmosphere makes it one of the best places to eat/drink in Burnley town centre!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We went for the first time yesterday evening after hearing great reviews. This is THE best restaurant in Burnley in my opinion. I'd eat here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I couldn't improve the food in any way, great beer, and lovely staff. We was pleasantly surprised when we paid the bill and there was 40% off, just because it was Wednesday.

1  Thank jamesmchugh2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Visited illuminati with a couple of friends this week, whoever decided on the decor did an amazing job, loved the copper tables .. Enjoyed a few different cocktails off the menu and had the steak skewers which were cooked to perfection, Hats off to the chef!
Will 100% be coming back for more!