“What a Find”

Price range: USD 24 - USD 32
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Beautiful French Bistro in the heart of Whitstable, full of character & charm, serving local seafood, an array of french delights & homemade deserts. Child friendly, groups & private parties welcome.
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Went here on Sunday night and had a great meal which all 5 of us really enjoyed. A very cosy restaurant, excellent friendly service and fabulous food. Can highly recommend. I left my mobile there and they kindly met us at the restaurant in the morning so I could collect it.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Just finished lunch here after managing to grab the last available table. Relaxed but efficient and friendly service from the two front of house staff. Happy to go off menu and mix things up my daughter and I had pan fried skate with lobster butter and a steak with salad and fries. Finished with a chocolate mousse. All delicious.
House white wine by the glass was cold and good quality. A very good experience and we will be back.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

WOW! God going to Birdies reminded me what good food and amazing service feels like. The service was best I have had in ages, Grace was warm, friendly and made us feel so welcome and so accommodating. Both waitresses we gorgeous and couldn't do enough for us. The menu changes often so the food is so fresh. It was delicious. I can not rave about it enough. Also I have to say the price was shockingly cheap! I have already booked a trip to go back to Whitsable so we can come here again. What a fabulous memory.

2  Thank KiwiB34
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The food was a variety of fairly simple but tasty home cooked food There were plenty of vegetables to accompany the meat dishes and the deserts were very good

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We went on spec and managed to get a table for two. The atmosphere, staff, food and drink were all amazing. We sat outside having coffee after our meal, watching the world go by. Perfect evening