“Fantastic beachside location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Beachside

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
House Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

YANN M
Bailly, France
“Fantastic beachside location”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

We had a delightful stay in this Beachside cottage located just a street from the seafront and downtown Whitstable. It offers 3 nice and comfortable bedrooms as well as well furnished kitchen plus a secured parking spot.
We will come back with pleasure.

5 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again. Happy new year. Kind regards
Timothy s
“Great location and nice well kept property”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Had a great time,however the third bedroom with the pull out bed, was so small when the bed was pulled out there was no room at all for any thing .We had to put our suit cases on the landing .My brother rented number 7 which was the same layout as beachside, but was a third cheaper .Both booked the same week !

13 Jan 2018
Hello Timothy, many thanks for taking the time to write a review.
I’d be interested to know if you thought the other property wa of equal standard overall and whether there were added extras. The pricing of the property has not been an issue previously and I’m grateful for the feedback. I hope you’d consider staying with us again. Kind regards
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Dec 2017
I’m so sorry to hear that your stay was far from perfect. I have no idea why the table had a missing bolt and echo the manager’s thanks for repairing it yourselves.
I’m very disappointed that the heating issue was not resolved for you and there was no offer of an alternative. That’s totally unacceptable.
I do hope this hasn’t put you off returning and would offer you a discount if you wished to stay again.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and new year
It would be a pleasure to host you again in future.
Kind regards
Kate Donovan
Voyager73...
“A lovely house”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The house is lovely and feels really spacious. I had the whole top floor to myself with en suite. The kitchen was fully equipped as you would expect in your own home and the dishwasher is full sized. The whole house was very clean and kept in great condition.
We took a dog with us and all the flooring is hard which meant no danger of ruining carpets. The only downside of this place was the small, decked outside area. My dog needs a bit of grass or mud to toilet on so every time she needed to go it had to be a quick walk round to the beach. The dog was delighted with this but at 6.30 in the morning, I didn't share this feeling.

13 Dec 2017
Many thanks for your kind words and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. I can see the pictures of the property on the site show the courtyard garden but the amenities show a box ticked as garden so I’m going to add a note in there to clarify. I hope to see you again in the future.
Kind regards
Jude S
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great holiday rental ! friendly”
Reviewed 31 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The perfect holiday rental in the perfect spot. Close to the beach and pleasant walks, small shops, friendly cafes, restaurants and pubs extremely close. With added free parking an absolute bonus ! Great holiday. Would definitely recommend Beachside.

5 Nov 2017
Thanks so much for your kind words and so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again in the future. Best wishes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing