“lovely "Not just Kebabs"”

Havet Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Tonbridge
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Visited with friends here and sat in a prince booth. They were unbelievably busy and first impressions we thought service would be slow.but we were wrong. Quick and excellent service. Waiters all made us feel very welcome. Food was amazing. Can't wait to return and try out my loyalty card.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Went for at Sunday lunch with my wife and 2 small children. All the waiting staff were very friendly and made a fuss of the little ones. The childrens menu was very good value for money and was more than filling enough for our boy. I had the Imam Biyaldi and the Cheesy Lamb Bake and my wife had the Falafel and the Shish Kofte. Everything was really tasty. The portions for the main courses are exceedingly generous. It was only because it was so delicious that I managed to force all of my main course down. Will definitely be going again there soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Really enjoyed this - have been to Bromley, that was very good - and i was so pleased to see this was opening in Tonbridge, i even phoned to check it was the same people! Service - excellent, food excellent - whole experience? lets put it this way - i cant wait to go back! well done - all the other Tonbridge restaurants have serious competition, and will need to raise their game!

1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times now, at both lunch with work friends and family at dinner time and I've been really impressed each time. The vegetarian options are impressive, especially on the meze menu which is varied, delicious and great value. The staff are friendly and the restaurant itself is very nice, designed in lovely colours and with a variety of seating options. Will definitely continue to eat here in the future.

1  Thank ClareNic77
Reviewed 1 April 2016

We reluctantly went to Havet for a friend's birthday 2 weeks ago and we were not looking forward to it as when it was Uskadar it was a big restaurant with zero atmosphere. What a pleasant surprise we had! It was Sunday lunch time and the place was buzzing. The food was excellent and authentic and unlike the previous owners the staff were friendly and a sufficient number to serve the amount of diners. We shall definitely return. (Uskadar's food was ok but not as good as their sister restaurant in Petts Wood. Hence it did not survive in Tonbridge.) Well done Havet for getting it right!

1  Thank Lee M