“Best Turkish kebabs in Kent.”

Ozgur Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Tenterden
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Very good food, especially the kebabs. Staff were very polite and very good service. I ordered the mixed grill and it was very good. Big portions.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Thanks to Tripadvisor, and the Swan at the Winery being just too full to allow us to sit on the balcony on a beautiful day (!) we visited this place very much on spec...and we were very pleased that we did.
We sat on the front terrace, it was a beautiful sunny day. We had a selection of meze, which was excellent, and some great kebabs. The service was perfect, extremely friendly and professional. They seemed to greet every passing pedestrian as a long lost friend.
Would recommend highly, and will definitely make special journeys to return.

3  Thank Eagle444
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The service was excellent, the food was delicious the staff very friendly would definately go again.

3  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I always enjoy 'small plates' like tapas, and the mezze here is really excellent; strongly recommend. Locals obviously enjoy this place as the staff are very friendly too.

2  Thank Mgt L
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here for 13 years now, it has never let me down or dissapointed me. The food is always flavoursome and plentiful, I would really recommend the Tenterden Special

2  Thank Alex P