“Bland and tasteless”

Red Goa Indian Takeaway
Ranked #36 of 109 Restaurants in Sittingbourne
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Had my first takeaway from here tonight. Ordered two different potato dishes and two different chicken curries. Both curries tasted the same and the chicken was hard and chewy, both potato dishes tasted identical too, neither dish had much flavour, the spice was bland and I regretted using this place within a couple of mouthfuls! If you closed your eyes you would never know you were eating Indian takeaway. It may just have been poor choice from the menu but I will not be going back. It’s a shame as the place has good reviews online - I just don’t get it myself.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

The food here is excellent and service is always frinedly.
if only this place was a resaturant it would be the best in sittingbourne by far.

Ever thought about expanding ?

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I have been using Redgoa for the last few months and I have to say it is definitely one of the best there is in Sittingbourne. The food always tastes fresh and comes delivered piping hot. The delivery driver is always very friendly and polite.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Nice Indian takeaway. Lovely food at very affordable prices. We had a really nice meal there we will be returning

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I'm going to question he honesty of this takeaway as we was short changed, so won't be rushing back again.