“Fantastic ”

Sittingbourne Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 107 Restaurants in Sittingbourne
Price range: USD 1 - USD 8
Description: Friendly café open 7 days a week, with a waitress service. Phone orders and take away orders accepted, with delivery within walking distance. A wide variety of foods available from breakfasts to dinners, including meal deals, and daily specials. No request is too much. Loyalty cards coming soon.
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I came in to this wonderful cafe this morning, the staff were wonderful very professional, I believe their names were Stacey and Katy, couldn't do enough for us. The last time I came here the toilets were very small but now they have been changed and very very clean.....the food here is amazing, hot and very well cooked. Well done Mario xx

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Always very welcoming, great food and drink, only thing that could improve are the ladies that are outside in a tiny shed

Mario_Hz, Owner at Sittingbourne Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Thank you for your great review. The café has been under new ownership since July 2015 and is still undergoing changes. We value all our customer feedback and will continue to try and improve the facilities in order to make our customers experience a positive one. Thank you for your custom and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

The three of us cycled from Whitstable that morning and arrived in Sittingbourne very hungry. We paid seventeen quid for lots of teas, a huge cappucino and a diet coke, accompanied by two big jacket potatoes with chilli, salad and coleslaw and one eggs, beans and chips. Big plates, quick service, nothing too much trouble (refill of tea? bit of extra butter? slice of black pudding with my chilli [sorry, I know!]) Decor was very clean and very tidy, waiting staff friendly. Perfect. Met our expectations perfectly.

Thank you for your custom and positive review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Went here for breakfast, really not good. Bacon and beans cold. Toast was Luke warm but hard and chewy. I know it's a cheap breakfast but it should be edible. Not enjoyable at all, never again!!!!!

I am sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant experience in my café. It is very important to me that my customers receive the best service and food possible. With this in mind I would urge you to come again and I will see to it personally that you have a more positive experience.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Been here a lot recently as i work nearby and the food and service is always very good . Great place to eat and also very clean

Thank you for the positive review. We value and appreciate your continuous custom.