“Relaxing lunch”
Review of Rosa's Vinarium

Rosa's Vinarium
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosa's Vinarium is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 58 Restaurants in Sandwich
Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Description: Italian wine bar where u can taste simple italian nibbles as homemade lasagna fresh soups cured meats and mozzarella cheese. Great wine list !
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My partner and I had lunch at Rosa's today on the recommendation of a friend and we were very impressed. The atmosphere was very relaxed and steeped in local history. The building had been a general store for decades in Sandwich and they have kept the original fixtures and fittings making it a unique place to eat. The food is true Italian...simple but very good as was the Chianti. The staff were very polite and attentive and we are looking forward to a return visit next week.

1  Thank sandrasergio196
cristiano m, Owner at Rosa's Vinarium, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Good afternoon, I am every time impressed about what my old and new costumers writing on here and every time I am so glad and happy for what is rosa's today after 2 years of hard work. Well done to Giovanni and Valerio, they are the heart of this establishment today. Thank you once again and I hope to see you soon for another nice Italian experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

as napolitain spending the most enjoyable Easter day with a friendly a professional welcome that I've found in Rosa vinarium it has been a really great experience. I really felt to be at home .

cristiano m, Owner at Rosa's Vinarium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Stefano, as neapolitan I must say thank you twice as only you know very well our traditional way to celebrate this special day. I am happy that you felt at home. Rosa’ s is part of our home for all of us! Happy Easter and you are welcome anytime.
Cheers.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I both thought this was a real ‘find’! We enjoyed a great lunch of authentic, simple Italian food with good wine in this delightful and historic location. We loved the decor and the service we received. We will certainly be returning!

cristiano m, Owner at Rosa's Vinarium, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hi, and the first thing we would like to say Happy Easter to all.
Second, thank you for coming at Rosa's and I hope you really had a nice time here. Everything must be simple and fresh as our Italian traditions and Giovanni and Valerio are so kind and professional. See you again with a new menu and new wines from Italy. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Lovely surrounding, attentive but discrete waiter, food was fresh and tasty and certainly not your run of the mill Italian restaurant. Already I have told lots of people friends about it and will definitely visit again.
Saturday lunch menu a must.

cristiano m, Owner at Rosa's Vinarium, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Good Afternoon Ian, many thanks for for left this lovely review. We are trying to keep everything simple and fresh for the happiness of our loyal costumers. Giovanni and Valerio are so lovely and professional. Thank you once again and I hope to meet you personally one day at Rosa's.
Cristiano

Reviewed 24 March 2018

First visit for lunch today 23/03/2018. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal of Lasagne with Tiramisu to follow . I can honestly say this was the best Italian meal I've had in a very long time . Lovely relaxed atmosphere with attentive , friendly staff.I would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely return soon

cristiano m, Owner at Rosa's Vinarium, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

How lovely feedback. Giovanni and Valerio will be very happy to reading those lovely words. Thank you for coming and we hope to have you and your friends here and happy again to spend another evening with us.