“Pleased to see a BK”
Review of Burger King - CLOSED

Burger King
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Not the greatest in the world, seemed clean enough, the food was fresh because I waited for it to be cooked but didnt have any milkshakes or Ice cream. This didn't make any difference to me but a few people walked out!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I luv the burgers and drinks in Burger king but sort your service etc out if you do not I must be able to home delivery from westwood or I will just drive there!
Sort It!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is the second time I have visited this Burger King Restaurant, both times it has been very good. I had recently visited a Burger king at a motorway servicestation on the M40 and that was terrible, so it was good to go here again.
The service and food was great, this is how Burger King should be (and it was clean).

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Last time I went here no ice cream or ice or any fried food I asked what was still on the menu not much so I left. This time only drinks from the machine where diet coke no others and the service was terrible 20/30 minutes wait.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Staff are ok. Small fast food chain, sometimes it needs clearing up after customers used the tables. Clean place. Value for your money when eating a Big King with chips and unlimited fizzy drink. Will always come back here for easy and fast meal.