Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Brilliant shop

Excellent exciting shop .. lovely staff, great stock ever changing, family business, mid century... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2017
Christine H
Deal, United Kingdom
via mobile
Junk DELIGHT!

Reviewed 5 April 2016
k2thab
Whitstable, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent exciting shop .. lovely staff, great stock ever changing, family business, mid century . European
Very reasonable visit if your in Margate

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I've visited this shop many times and enjoy browsing their latest finds. The layout of the shop is great and the staff are always friendly, and more importantly, let you browse at your leisure with no pressure to hurry up and make a purchase!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Brilliant place to pick up 'quirky and wonderful' furniture. I have so much from here I cannot imagine ever going anywhere else. We always come with an open mind and just get inspired - I recently made my outdoor sofa from a van load of metal storage crates. Benjamin and Hayley couldn't be more helpful and friendly and are always willing to store stuff for a while when we buy online. Their website is great and easy to buy from. Just don't hesitate if you fancy something as most things are 'one offs' and wont be there if you think too long about it!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 29 May 2015

A wide selection of retro furniture and a very helpful & pleasant proprietor, a very enjoyable shopping experience which we will I'm no doubt repeat.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I could have spent a fortune in here! What an amazing place, full of such a wide range of things vintage, quirky and plain odd. So many things that you didn't know you needed.... We only stumbled on this place because it's round the corner from the Shell Grotto but I would go again and again (next time with a big empty car and some pocket money...)

Date of experience: August 2013