“A gem of a restaurant”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 46
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run restaurant, authentic Italian food and wood fired pizza, daily specials also available. First UK approved pizzeria by Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana ( True Neapolitan Pizza Association )
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Ate here for dinner. Food and staff were amazing I could not recommend it enough. We has three courses and all were wonderful. We live in Surrey so were only visiting but would most definitely recommend. One of the best restaurants we have ever eaten in.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Had a fabulous lunch at A Casa Mia. Both service and food were excellent. The staff were very attentive, nothing was too much trouble for them. The food was well presented, obviously freshly prepared and tasted delicious. We have travelled all over Italy so are very experienced in Italian cuisine and A Casa Mia was as good as a top quality restaurant in Italy.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

For starters me and my family shared the mussels and clams which were really fresh with a tasty sauce, along with the zucchini fries which were crispy and not bitter at all! I had the ham, rocket, Parmesan, tomato and mozzarella pizza which had the perfect base, not thin but not too thick, just perfect! I would definitely do there again!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Best Italian food on this stretch of the Kent coast. The pizzas are the genuine article and the pasta dishes are fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited for the day and managed to get booked for 8.30pm for a table tonight but arrived earlier and got seated at 8.15. Staff were very attentive and food arrived at a good pace considering we were advised it could be a long wait as we saw how busy they were. Delicious food and great service cannot fault the place.