“Great day from beginning to end”
Review of Go Ape Bedgebury

Go Ape Bedgebury
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Goudhurst
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Recognised as one of the most complete collections of conifers on one site anywhere in the world, Bedgebury is a centre for International conservation with lots to explore when spending the whole day out. Brave the heights of our leafy hideout in the garden of England and take in the jaw-dropping views of Kent's spectacular arboretum.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

A quick review mainly to acknowledge our instructor Helen! She was brilliant from the moment we checked in and through the safety induction, all the way through to completion of the course. She also took a great photo for me of me and my 14 year old son at the end with our certificates.

I will be returning with my Wife and would highly recommend the experience.

Helen thank you, you were an excellent leader and your customer service was award a winning.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

For all those that thought I would like to go but unsure get your skates on and go make a visit either get your tickets online or in person. The staff are super friendly and helpful the harnesses are excellent quality along with the tuition given. The first time I went I was scared witless having a slight fear of heights however my 2nd trip was so much fun give it a go you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We've been to a few Go Apes. This is a very good one - super service, some great tracks and a lovely location. If you're coming here bear in mind £12 entry to park in addition to Go Ape fees.

Decent coffee at the visitor centre which is a fair walk away. Otherwise a small kiosk nearby.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I would love to wholeheartedly give my upmost recommendation to all to use GoApe for your next adventure. I have experienced superb customer service over the phone when booking and also when changing the date of my booking last minute!! The team on the phone as well as at the forest venue we visited (Bedgebury) were so kind, warm and happy to help. It was a memorable experience that was made better by the high quality customer experience GoApe offer. Lovely people :)

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I always find when a place is well looked after and the staff are welcoming I start to relax straight away. Bedgebury is beautifully presented, as for Go Ape the course was great fun and the staff were professional and so friendly. My family had a great experience there, I would thoroughly recommend it!