Ye Old Crown
USD 78
USD 100
USD 83
CrownePlaza.com
Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel(East Grinstead)(Great Value!)
USD 69
PremierInn.com
Brambletye Hotel(Forest Row)
USD 119
Orbitz.com
USD 330
USD 238
Premier Inn Tonbridge North Hotel(Tonbridge)(Great Value!)
USD 78
PremierInn.com
The Roebuck Hotel(Forest Row)(Great Value!)
USD 83
All reviewshigh streetcar parkthe pubfull english breakfastsunday roastwooden beamsrestaurant upstairsmemory foam mattressa bit tiredone night staymy partnerhome madebreakfast was excellentfamily roompenshurst placelovely placecourtyard
Reviewed 19 December 2016

If I had to describe my stay in one word: enchanting. If you stay here, you are sure to meet some people I would describe as amazing -- in more than one sense of the word. I could go on, but I think it's really a place you need to experience firsthand.

I can honestly say I will never be able to replicate the experience. The only thing this place is missing is a cat, but I'll give them a pass. Still my favorite.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Our room was in the annex overlooking the court yard. Room was clean and comfortable and was glad that our radiator was working as other guests were experiencing problems. Could do with a bit of an upgrade as furniture looking a little worn. Breakfast was served above the main bar area. Small selection of cereals and the option of a full cooked breakfast or bacon/sausage sandwiches. Tea and coffee on a help yourself basis. Breakfast cooked well. No seperate check in area, this was done at the bar within earshot of customers although a reception area was situated at the back of the bar area! All in all adequet for our needs.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Staying in area for a friend's party. A little awks to find car park first time. Check in at Bar in the pub, friendly enuf if not exactly warm, room clean and tidy, had a comfortable bed and a good breakfast available till noon.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2016

It was a delight to stay in this lovely old former coaching inn. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the breakfast was really good. Our downstairs room was clean and suitable for someone with limited mobility although would not be large enough for wheelchair bound. The only reason for not giving a 5 rating is that, with the double bed against a wall, I had to climb over my husband. Also, one of us being a bed time reader, there was no bed side lamp, the over-bed lamp was too bright and I couldn't find a switch on it so had to get up again to turn off the light. Minor points and would certainly recommend.

Room Tip: There are ground floor rooms. Ours did overlook the outside bar area so could be noisy but was not so during our stay
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here as its only 4 miles from lingfield race course where we were heading. Olde world pub with a good atmosphere. We stayed in an annex and the room was clean and well worth the amount we paid for the night.

Only a shower but it was good, hot and powerful. The towels were plenty, thick and fluffy.

Tea and coffee but not enough milk for more than one cup.

I was pleased to see a hairdryer was supplied and there was a trouser press.

The staff were friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was good and plenty to choose from.

Would definitely stay here again but would book a taxi to racecourse next time as there were no taxis available .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple