“Pizza is good.”

Creno's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Local chain with decent pizza. I have not tried the other food on the menu. Once I have I will write another review.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Picture tell you everything.I've got 2 large pizzas with one topping ,and because was a deal ,girl on the phone couldn't add any extra toppings?? I literally got flat bread without any cheese and 6 pieces of tiny ham.22$ cost.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Creno's has a very tasty tomato sauce they use on their pizza. I love the taste of it but the meal itself always leaves me feeling not so good. I realize that part of this comes with the territory while consuming pizza but Creno's always seems to have more grease than almost any pizza I ever had. I do however think they make very good subs so my review is primarily based on subs and pizza. They do have other items but I am not qualified to offer my opinion on them. Service, unfortunately, seems to be a hit or miss proposition.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We shared an extra large stromboli not realizing it was a meal for four! It was great as well as the service!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

The pizza is really good on the day that you order it, but it doesn't taste the greatest as leftovers in my opinion. The crust just doesn't reheat very well. They deliver, though, which is always a plus for college students. I eat there on occasion, but it's not my first choice for pizza.