“Pretty good food”

Creno's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 May 2015

We've been in town 2 weeks and ate there twice already! We went once for lunch and had pizza, a sub and bread sticks. The pizza was pretty good - crust not too thin, the Italian sub was really good and the bread wonderful. The breadsticks were ok...we ordered it with cheese and they melt provolone on top of it. Some of the bread sticks were still kinda cold. Our waitress was good except that she disappeared when it was time for us to get the check. A few days later we ordered and Italian Sub for carryout....it was so good and a 12 inch sub was under $8!

I did see something really wonderful while there. There was an older lady who ordered food to go and sad down waiting for it. A waitress came out to bring her the food and stayed and talked to the lady for a while. You could tell the lady really wanted someone to talk to. It was great to see that she really cared.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank marais123

Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

I'm convinced the reason the actual place is always a ghost town is the 20-30 yr old atmosphere and prices are way higher than merit and higher than most all similar places. We do however really like their pizza and food.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Crenos is always our go to Pizza place. However, we have gone Gluten Free, sadly we can no longer eat at Crenos. We would love a gf option on the menu!

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Good pizza, tasty and crispy. Plenty of toppings. Delivery was prompt and prices were reasonable. Would recommend.

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I ordered a medium mushroom pizza that was delivered on time but inedible. When i called back, I offered to let them pick it back up if they were in the neighborhood. They offered me a credit instead, and I gave the pizza to the dog. When I tried to apply the credit to a future order, I was told the owner had cancelled the credit because there was nothing wrong with the pizza. What?? We had been ordering pizza from them for ten years. Never again. There is a reason the parking lot, that used to be full, is empty. Our sons drive now so we don't need delivery. We get better pizza from Donato's, Elm's, and, well just about anywhere.

Date of visit: January 2013