“Magical”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Luke A
“Magical”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

At first on arrival, the Kent Cottage holiday site doesn't look enticing. Initially I was worried about whether or not I made the right decision.

But, when I entered the gate to our stay, my worries fled...

The first thing to welcome us was the little garden, with wood burner and hot tub in the corner.

I opened the door to the lodge, found a lovely basket filled with treats from Kent. The bed had a 'skylight' (window directly above), which me and my partner loved. We luckily had clear skies. We were provided towels, robe slippers for the tub; it was fairly chilly outside, I was surprised at how well the tub kept hot.

We wished that the site had wireless or a TV as a little music would have been good. But, it didnt loose the magic. With the lights in the garden and how cosey the lodge was. It made it a remarkable night for me and my partner.

Management Response
10 Apr 2017
Thank you Luke for taking the time to leave a review and also for your kind words.
The Secret Garden now has a Bose Bluetooth speaker to connect your music too.
We hope to see you again the future
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing