“Fantastic modern B&B with special touches and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TarragonO...
“Fantastic modern B&B with special touches and excellent eco-credentials”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I highly recommend this B&B for a number of reasons - I was travelling on my own with my bike and it is perfectly located to explore the beautiful west coast f the island. Within minutes I was on coast trails or on main roads leading to the tourist attractions of the Needles.

Paul was an excellent host and took the time to recommend local points of interest and cooked an amazing veggie breakfast in the morning! Despite being a new B&B everything seemed very well organised.

The B&B is very modern but homely (particularly like the USB charger points in the plug sockets and the automatic lighting in the bathroom!) and I could have stayed for much longer than 2 nights. Thank you for an excellent stay!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Jul 2016
Glad you enjoyed you stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing