All reviewspub next doorone night staymugferrymicrowave
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

On a wet Wednesday this is a idea stop off place... Yup good clean, well cooked and a delightful cup of coffee will visit again, staff very welcoming and efficient - easy to find happy to accommodate a large number of people without fuss

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Just popped in for a take-away Americano coffee and got a tiny filter coffee in a polystyrene cup for £2.30. I usually go to Manny's (over the road) or other places in town and am used to getting a fresh ground Americano with hot milk in a big cup for £1.90 ish. Has put me off taking friends there for breakfast any time soon!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Only stayed 1 night, so not a comprehensive review. Easy to find, and parking very close. Had key to room and front door, so could arrive back late with no problem. Room basic, but clean and comfortable with Tea and coffee making facilities, TV and microwave. Beds fine, bathroom plenty of hot water, décor could do with co-ordinating, and curtain needs repair, but served the purpose. Breakfast was very good, choice of anything on the menu, served quickly and hot, and coffee was good.
All in all, very good value for money. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gill341
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The service is fantastic. The food is amazing . We are a family of 10 and all our food was brilliant and hot when it came out plus we didn't have to wait long ! It was a real treat to have such a lovely friendly lady servicing us and she accompanied everything ( we can be fussy)

Here is the belly buster ... utterly brilliant !!!

I would highly recommend to anyone !!!
Cheers guys !!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellen E
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Probably the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in. And I have slept in some ropy dormitories. I never experienced feeling every bed spring......in detail. I apologise to the owners for the bad review but........really! This is beyond bad

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business