“Delicious! ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

What can I say- amazing food, great wine and great prices. We will definitely be back if we are in the area again. Loved the atmosphere. We sat on the very comfy couches with the two giant, friendly and well behaved dogs next to us. Great touch

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

From the moment we arrived until the moment we left Moocow was brilliant. Unlike many establishments Moocow has an excellent front of house team. We were looked after by Jonny, Sam and Joe who were simply fab. Good food was served and the garden a delight.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner fancied somewhere a bit different to eat and after looking on TripAdvisor decided to eat here. We were not disappointed by anything!! Firstly.. Its nice to finally see a modern place to eat that is suitable for families (we have a 9 month old!) 2. The food was just incredible (its not often i use this word for anything!!) 3. Although this may not be important to others our sons milk was a little hot and without any prompting a member of staff asked us if we needed some cold water for it... Nice little touch. There is nothing i can honestly fault with MooCow. Just a brilliant, different, little place overall. We intend on returning in the future to enjoy the drinks menu next!!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Went with my partner and our 9 month old son this evening. The atmosphere is lovely and the decor is very modern and fresh. We ordered the bag of bread, shredded beef and venison on ciabatta. One thing I would like to emphasise is that the venison was by far cooked the best I have ever tasted! The staff were very accommodating to our young son and provided me with a jug of ice water because his milk was too hot. After we finished our tapas we sat and had few drinks, I had a Moo Cow Cocktail and my partner had a Calypso coffee. It was a very enjoyable evening and the staff couldn't do enough for you! We will definitely be coming back in the future (maybe child free so we can enjoy more of your delicious cocktails).

Just to add they add £1 donation to help the homeless on your bill. Of course i didn't mind, it was lovely to see a business support the less fortunate. Well done guys, you have brought a bit of modern to this island!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you want something different, go to MOOCOW, the food is lovely, and the two guys who run it are very nice also the dogs are just so well behaved, and so nice.