“Lovely, Modern, just what the island needs!”
Review of Moocow

Moocow
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Cowes
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Went with my partner and our 9 month old son this evening. The atmosphere is lovely and the decor is very modern and fresh. We ordered the bag of bread, shredded beef and venison on ciabatta. One thing I would like to emphasise is that the venison was by far cooked the best I have ever tasted! The staff were very accommodating to our young son and provided me with a jug of ice water because his milk was too hot. After we finished our tapas we sat and had few drinks, I had a Moo Cow Cocktail and my partner had a Calypso coffee. It was a very enjoyable evening and the staff couldn't do enough for you! We will definitely be coming back in the future (maybe child free so we can enjoy more of your delicious cocktails).

Just to add they add £1 donation to help the homeless on your bill. Of course i didn't mind, it was lovely to see a business support the less fortunate. Well done guys, you have brought a bit of modern to this island!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you want something different, go to MOOCOW, the food is lovely, and the two guys who run it are very nice also the dogs are just so well behaved, and so nice.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

My first visit to moocow loved it the food and service were great and want to return soon ,I live in Cowes and wanted to visit a while so glad I have done

Reviewed 23 August 2016

only had cocktails here ,not food but really loved the place.Its bright and airy and all the staff were just lovely.We sat outside up on the terrace and it really is a lovely spot.Will defo be back for another visit .

1  Thank michKent
Reviewed 6 August 2016

We did not know what to expect at this tapas restaurant but everything was great! Great food, great (if slightly different) surrounding, Great staff! Thank you