“The perfect home from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious lounge
Elegant dining table The sunny top garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Elegant dining table
The sunny top garden
Fully fitted kitchen with plenty of work surfaces
The lounge
The elegant dining room
The dining room
The lounge leading through to the dining room
The well equipped kitchen
The kitchen
The master bedroom
The master bedroom
The middle bedroom
The bunk room with a sturdy wooden bunk bed suitable for adults
The spacious downstairs bathroom
The upstairs bathroom
View of the lower garden
Alfresco dining
Cowes beach at sunset
Round the Island Race
Red spinnaker
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Philip P
Headley, United Kingdom
“The perfect home from home”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

In March 2017 I found myself needing one month's temporary accommodation while waiting to move house. By sheer good fortune I stumbled across Regatta Cottage and owner, Amanda. I viewed the property and moved in a day later as the cottage was available for exactly a month just ahead of the new Sailing Season.

The house is tastefully furnished and decorated throughout and is exceptionally comfortable. Every little detail has been considered and I can assure future guests they will want for nothing during their stay.So a big thank you to Amanda who saved the day and has a superb cottage to offer.

3 May 2017
Thank you for your lovely review Philip. I'm delighted I was able to have you as a guest at Regatta Cottage and I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Kfoughty
“Good house in an excellent location”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Good property in a central location. Owner friendly and responsive to any queries. I thought property given pictures on the website, not sure it would accommodate 8 effectively but great for our family of 4.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
29 Mar 2017
For families it is extremely comfortable for 6 guests in three bedrooms (2 people in each bedroom). For sailors it works very well for 8 guests (3 people in single beds in the two larger rooms and 2 in the bunk bedroom).
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiteness of the area
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
31 Aug 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed staying at Regatta Cottage and I hope to welcome you back at some time in the future. Amanda
tonyline1...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent first family holiday”
Reviewed 13 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This was a first holiday for my family and my sisters, so 9 of us all together and it DEFINATELY won't be the last
Regatta cottage was just as the pictures, beautiful, light, spacious, clean with all the things you could possibly need. Rooms was lovely, kitchen was fully equipped. Everything we could have asked for was provided
If I had to say one thing that didn't work was the Internet connection, only on day 1 could we connect but for the rest of our time it didn't work-which in short just gave us more family time together There is free parking on the road but it is very packed and sometimes impossible to find a place to park
All in all the island was beautiful, the place was perfect to come back to and relax we didn't want to leave to come home
Thank you so much Amanda for all your help and advice to make this an unforgettable holiday

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How spacious and clean it was
Liked least: No internet connection, and hard to find parking
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Aug 2016
Thank you for your lovely review. If you had told me about the Internet problem on day 1 I could have sorted it out for you. However I get the impression you quite liked being 'off grid' for a few days Thanks again for taking the time to write this lovely review for me. I look forward to welcoming g you back to Regatta Cottage. Amanda
Mark Y
“Excellent venue”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Myself and a group of six friends stayed at the cottage this year for the IoW festival, it is the second time we´ve rented this venue and as before, it was perfect. Even though there were 7 of us, the place didn´t feel crowded. It is very well maintained, in excellent condition, well decorated and superbly equipped; the kitchen is better than my own! There is free view tv, a decent dvd collection and board games as well. The cottage is walking distance from Cowes Port and the cute little town. It has a great back garden and BBQ. We have already made a reservation to stay again next year!

Travelling group: Friends
30 Jun 2014
Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted that you have already booked for next year. We look forward to welcoming you back for the third year running.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing