“Perfect Wedding Reception xx”

The Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 57 Restaurants in Leominster
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We decided on The Kitchen for our reception as we have had wonderful meals there before . Jan and Matt and the staff were brilliant . The food was wonderful with a choice of 4 starters and 5 mains and then a wonderful choice of sweets . The tables were laid out beautifully with name places and favours all set out for me . Everyone enjoyed the food and the laid back atmosphere with background music playing was just right . I would recommend to anyone made our day so special x

2  Thank Motherduck273

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Met friends for morning coffee on a wet Saturday. The shop was quite busy but I was able to find a table in the main shop area. Good choice of coffee and food and the deli was well stocked with a wide range of tempting treats. Very welcoming and I'll certainly be back.

2  Thank KTHerefordshire
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Mothers Day treat.
Myself and my partner went with my mum and dad here and straight away we had a very warm welcome by the landlord (at this time we did not know this!) and we were served with a very friendly waitress and food arrived in a good time, not microwave quick, (I'm thankful to say) food was blumming lovely and the desserts to die for. The landlord was very friendly and he took the time to chat and laugh as my mum seemed to think he would make a great biker! Heehee
He came across as a man who enjoyed good company, staff included. And i would highly recommend going, not just for food but for a drink and a chin wag and they also have live bands at the weekends which i will hopefully go to at some point. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon.

3  Thank David M
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Rump steak with homemade chips, pepper sauce, mushroom, peas and tomato, cooked to perfection with great service and wine. Just perfect.

On the advice of a colleague who eaten there before I thought I'd try The Kitchen.
Situated next to the hotel I was staying in it couldn't be better placed.
I sauntered down to a great little pub in the square called the Grape Vaults, had some amazing Ludlow Gold beer, x2, greedy boy! Then I needed food.
Thursday night, got a table for one, didn't want any more beer so asked for a glass of wine, Merlot, lovely. Already decided what I wanted having seen the menu earlier, 10oz rump with home cooked chips, mushrooms, peas and tomato, I added the pepper sauce and that was a good move, lovely.
Good selection on the menu and the specials board but blinkered towards the rump steak.
I have to point out how fussy I am when it comes to steak, I love it to be seasoned well, I asked for it to be be medium rare and well seasoned and what came was perfect, not okay, perfect.
Everything was piping hot, chips amazing, pepper sauce lovely and hot, peas, tomato, mushroom spot on and then there was the steak.
Possibly some of the best rump steak I've eaten, 10oz of pure joy, local beef cooked by a chef who knows what they are doing.

One small issue on my part, forgot to tip, my utmost apologies and this will be rectified upon my next visit which will be very soon.

2  Thank Dazzlecam
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Coming to the area for a family funeral we wanted ordinary pub food rather than a fancy evening meal. The food was very good value and reasonable quality. The landlord was very friendly and came and chatted to us after the meal. The bar was quite boisterous with a couple of parties singing and joking,but we were in the separate dining area. The bar staff asked if the singing was annoying us,but we found it amusing, and it cheered us up so we did not complain.
At the end of the day this is a pub serving good value pub food and doing it well. If you want a classier atmosphere then it may not be for you, it depends on the other customers.

1  Thank Ian M