“Excellent food”

Etnam Street Fish Bar
Ranked #22 of 58 Restaurants in Leominster
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The food is excellent with a vast menu. Portion sizes are large. Food cooked to perfection. Best chips in town. Staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

If you fancy some very tasty fish & chips, then make your way to Etnam Street & this chippy is half way down on the left hand side. The staff there are very friendly, they can provide you with some lovely fresh cod covered in a crisp golden batter & some really tasty chips to go with your fish & all for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

A friendly local chip shop - not much more to say really!

Easy parking. Average prices. Selection of fish.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I can see this fish bar has really good reviews and I am sorry to have to write a not so good review, something I rarely do. We were staying in Leominster and decided to get cod and chips for tea. The portion size was good but the chips were very pale and some were squashed and there were lots of bits, the fish was okay but the batter quite soggy and thick under the top crispiness. We were quite disappointed as we had been looking forward to them, I would not use this fish bar again if in the area, sorry.

1  Thank Valerie J
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Had a bit of a busy day & thought I would treat myself to Cod, Chips & Curry sauce. Cant remember the last time I bought Fish & Chip must be sometime last year from a different chippy.
Well they were fabulous! Hot, freshly cooked, crispy batter, moist fish, proper chips & very tasty curry sauce.
And thrown in at no extra charge was a lovely friendly funny banter of the owner.
Cant wait until my next busy day to have fish & chips.

1  Thank Homelife911