“Best Indian ever ”

Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Leominster
Price range: USD 13 - USD 47
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Jalalabad Akbari – an award-winning Bangladeshi & Indian restaurant and takeaway based in Leominster, Herefordshire. All our dishes are made with traditional methods that have been passed down through generations of our families. Only the highest quality ingredients, herbs and spices are incorporated into our dishes and then ever so carefully blended to create the ideal balance of taste and flavour.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Such a lovely Indian, best one I’ve ever had! Such funny and friendly staff who make sure you have a great time! They give out amazing face and hand towels at the end of the meal just giving it the most lovely touch. Would recommend to anyone. Waiters are great. My families favourite place to celebrate everything

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended this restaurant. The food is amazing, no other Indian restaurant compares. The atmosphere is great & very relaxed & the staff & service they provide is top notch!

2  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We went here as a family and absolutely loved it! Couldn’t recommend it enough to people! Nicest chicken korma I’ve ever had and the kids loved it too! Very friendly staff and very nicely decorated! We will definitely be coming back very soon :)

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I went here last night for my leaving do with Work,service was good and fast, nice atmosphere very busy too I had herd mixed reviews but thought would give this place a go and glad I did. food really tasty I had a kurma it was so creamy and sweet loved it I also tried my friends meals all were tasty and hot heat wise not spice would go back again definatley. We even all got a free shot which was a nice touch. All staff friendly too unlike some of the reviews say.

Tom H, Public Relations Manager at Jalalabad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thanks for the review Emma

We hope to see you again soon.

The Jalalabad team :)

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Visited with friends whilst on a short break in the area. Super friendly service and excellent food. Served hot with good portions with some amazing flavours.
Could go back and try so many dishes from the menu.