“Very good value”

Saverys Licensed Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 58 Restaurants in Leominster
Price range: USD 10 - USD 17
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A lovely traditional English restaurant with great food, drinks and service in the lovely market town of Leominster, Herefordshire, England.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We called in for a light lunch for the first time and had an excellent omelette each with side salad and chips. Generously filled and tasty. The lemon meringue pie looked super - but no room left! Pleasant, friendly service. One minor quibble: the tea was rather weak and flavourless, but otherwise good.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Stopped for a break in Leominster on our way to Builth Wells. Had the most amazing meal that we decided we would revisit on our way back from Cwmbran to Rugby in Warwickshire! A bit of a diversion but so worth it! We then decided to stay the night in Leominster and enjoyed a nice walk around the town ending with a drink in a 17th century pub followed by a truly relaxing evening and restful night in the only B&B. Thank you Justin - chef - and staff for wonderful food and making us feel so welcome. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I'm a fairly regular visitor here, as I just love browsing/bartering/buying in the array of antique shops in Leominster. Once I've found just the right quirky and unique purchase - or 'more tat' as my other half refers to my vintage finds - we more often than not call in at Saverys.

Their herb paninis are incredibly tasty. I usually opt for the cheese and red onion chutney....and it never disappoints! The other half likes the bacon, mushroom and cheese. There is a choice of coleslaw or salad to accompany, and we share a bowl of chips. ( I say share. What I mean is, I have about five and he wolfs the rest down. Very irritating. I'm going to have to bring this up next visit....)

Anyway, all that and two cappuccinos - about £15.

Pretty good I reckon! I love the table service, so you can just go in, grab a table and they come to you. I'm not a great fan of standing in a queue, then trying to balance plates and hot drinks on a tray.

Friendly service, and helpful staff. What's not to like?

1  Thank Spacehopper2000
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Having our dog with us we were able to find an outside table.
My wife and I both had a sandwich lunch and it was excellent. Fresh, attractive and substantial each sandwich was accompanied by wedges or salad. I had a local "artisan" cider, and my wife a local Hereford apple juice. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Just been here for my first breakfast at Saverys. Food was excellent, service was quick and friendly, and price was very fair. Looking at the menu, and some of the obviously home-made cakes I will be visiting again soon.