“Fantastic meal”

The Inn at Bromyard
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Bromyard
Price range: USD 9 - USD 26
Description: Our Bistro Restaurant is a relaxing, welcoming place to eat or call in for a Pot of Tea or Fresh Ground cafetiere of coffee and Cake. We have a wide variety of excellent value for money meals. With an extensive range of Fish, vegetarian and Gluten free meals starting from just £11.75. During the winter months our choice of Full English Breakfasts, fresh fruit, yogurts and Fresh Baked croissants is served 9.30am to 11.30am Saturday and Sunday and 11.30 to 12.30 Monday to Friday. Our extensive lunch time Menu Monday to Friday during the winter months is 11.30am to 3.30pm and 5pm to 9pm for Dinner. Saturday all day 9.30am to 9pm, and Sunday Roast's 12 noon till 3pm, please book to avoid disappointment.
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic menu choice. As a party of 10 we had to pre order. But our food was lovely and freshly cooked. Sue and her staff really looked after us. It was my birthday and they had even decorated around the table for us. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next day for drinks.

1  Thank Paula P

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had another very tasty meal visited in August and again in October just as good, love the place so friendly and service excellent the steak and Ale pie exceptional. Atmosphere in place was buzzing and very welcoming would recommend to all, thanks for a good night.

1  Thank PipWorcestershire
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I chose this place to eat as I found it on my Dog Friendly app and we were not disappointed. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating and the food was exceptional. The draft Robinson’s Cider which is made down the road in Tenbury was delicious. Highly recommended.

1  Thank TracyHSwansea_Wales
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Was in Bromyard for an unplanned stop and happened to park outside the Inn at Bromyard. Stuck my head through the door to check if they were still doing lunch, as it was well after 2pm. I was greeted and subsequently well looked after by the barman (Josh). Good selection of real ale, well cared for, and I had an outstanding bangers and mash in gravy (easy to be average hard to do well).

All in all a classic market town pub for drinkers and diners. Highly recommended.

1  Thank NGarrity
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly greeting, attractive interior with efficient service and good dishes, although as a traditionalist (see Simon Hopkinson's recipe) I personally prefer crispy lettuce in my prawn cocktail rather than those ubiquitous pre-packed posh leaves chefs try to impress us with these days.
Nice liver with mash and some well cooked veg. The Hobsons Best Bitter was in perfect nick.
Its sad that Bromyard has definitely seen better days, but this pub is still well worth a visit.
We continue to blanch when addressed as 'guys' (we're both in our mid-seventies) but I don't suppose we can't halt that inevitable march of youthful 'progress'.

2  Thank cannytraveler