“Cycling meal”

Pallets Tea & Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Beaulieu
Price range: USD 5 - USD 9
Description: We are a quaint, Independent, Specialty Tea & Coffee House located in the heart of The New Forest. We like to Support our local community. That's why our Coffee is roasted fresh every week just down the road in Lymington by Coffee Mongers. We believe it is our responsibly to ensure we are doing all we can to protect the environment, hence why all of our T/A packaging is 100% Biodegradable...
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here after an earlier disappointment and it was well worth it!
Lovely food and coffee and very friendly staff!
Will definitely be visiting again with my cycling buddies!

2  Thank brodybleu
Dominic I, Owner at Pallets Tea & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hey,

Thank you for your kind review. We try to support our local cycling community as much as possible so I am glad we made your day better :) Remember to get a cycle reward card from us and claim some rewards. Our way of giving back to the cyclist.

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast here. Can highly recommend the bacon sandwich and a latte. Nice little place to eat, nice menus and friendly staff. Was surprised they were open Easter Sunday but pleased they were.

1  Thank Michaela S

Hey Michaela,

Thank you for your kind review. Simple but great is what we stride to do and you cant beat a proper bacon sandwich. I am very glad you enjoyed your visit.

Hope to see you again,

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I absolutely adore this place .... what Dom has created in such a short time is truly great.

The coffee is roasted locally and is of very high quality, the execution and passion of the staff make it one of the best black Americanos I have tasted. The v60 brews that have been made are a true art form in a cup.

The food is second to none .... from the sandwiches to the cakes. Every time I go in I can’t not have one of Mandy’s scones or a piece of grandmas crumb cake.

It’s dog friendly too so there is nothing better than a day out in pallets for you and your extended furry family !

All in all what Dom and co have created is a amazing family atmosphere and true care in what they do. It’s truly a little home away from home in the forest !

2  Thank RobP2535
Dominic I, Owner at Pallets Tea & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thanks for the review Rob,

Reviews like yours keep reminding me of why we started pallets and its great to hear that my vision is really coming together.

We have a really great team here that is so passionate about being here and giving the best service to all of our customers so its great to hear that the feed back is positive :)

Please do come back and visit us again and remember we will always be People Friendly & Dog Friendly :)

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Out for dog walk with friends in forest,fell across this little gem in beaulieu,dog friendly and scrummy homemade cake.and great coffee.

2  Thank poppybasil123

Its sometimes very hard to find a dog friendly place now a days but you and your pups are welcome back any time :)

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This is the best coffee shop I've been to. Service is always fantastic - they always do their best to have a conversation with you and the atmosphere is amazing. The sandwiches and cakes are a fine art, too! They do their best to keep their products local to support the providers in the area as well! Brilliant place and I could not recommend enough

2  Thank Adam C

Adam this is an amazing review,

Thank so much for your kind words. We enjoy seeing our customers every day so it makes it really easy to have a genuine conversation with everyone that come through the door. I'm really glad you like out little shop as much as we do and thankyou for your recommendation :)

We will see you again soon,