Sadly not as you see on the website,had to pay in advance,get there at a certain time to check in....we had the down stairs turret room.....picture shows horses outside on there website...sadly it is on main road and we didnt sleep all night..and ...we had a bus stop oppersite for our view...Not quite romance !
Clean and the lady was friendly through.....but no we wouldnt stop again at that price....
I'd look first then book,website misleading to us sadly...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With acres of exceptional woodland and open heaths as our front garden, Rufus House is the perfect location to explore the New Forest and surrounding areas of natural beauty all year around. Enjoy a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings overlooking views of the forest, ponies, cattle, donkeys. A grand Victorian house ideally located in the cent re of the New Forest. Many good restaurants and pubs are all walking distance from Rufus House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Rufus House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufus House Hotel Lyndhurst
- Rufus House Lyndhurst, New Forest