“Coffee Stop”
Review of Cafe 46

Cafe 46
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Yateley
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Popped in with friends after a morning walk for a coffee and a sandwich.
Very welcoming and as it was lunch time it was very busy. Lovely tuna and mayonnaise sandwich.
There is an extraction duct towards the rear of the seating area which does make that area noisy but grab a table towards the front and you’ll be fine

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This cafe is a good addition to Yateley. The drinks are great and I have enjoyed their sandwiches. The place is vibrant and well presented.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Great place to go for a coffee morning, lunch or breakfast. I meet my friends there when I have a hour or two to spare The staff are very warm and friendly and the atmosphere is lovely.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The cafe looked clean, tidy and upmarket when my partner and I visited the cafe on a quiet Saturday morning with our 2 year old son but were left disappointed at how slow the service was. We ordered a coffee and water which came quickly but we were kept waiting nearly 15 minutes for a croissant to take away. My partner asked how much longer it would take as we were in a rush (hence we wanted to it to take away) and felt underwhelmed when we were given 2 small shop bought croissants in plastic wrapping.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The four of us stopped off with 2 dogs. We have coffee and hot chocolate and lunch. We all had a different dish. All of them were well portioned.