“A lovely place to meet friends for lunch.”
Review of Cafe 46

Cafe 46
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Yateley
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This cafe is a good addition to Yateley. The drinks are great and I have enjoyed their sandwiches. The place is vibrant and well presented.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Great place to go for a coffee morning, lunch or breakfast. I meet my friends there when I have a hour or two to spare The staff are very warm and friendly and the atmosphere is lovely.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The cafe looked clean, tidy and upmarket when my partner and I visited the cafe on a quiet Saturday morning with our 2 year old son but were left disappointed at how slow the service was. We ordered a coffee and water which came quickly but we were kept waiting nearly 15 minutes for a croissant to take away. My partner asked how much longer it would take as we were in a rush (hence we wanted to it to take away) and felt underwhelmed when we were given 2 small shop bought croissants in plastic wrapping.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The four of us stopped off with 2 dogs. We have coffee and hot chocolate and lunch. We all had a different dish. All of them were well portioned.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Great atmosphere the staff friendly and helpful. A great place to take your time over coffee or a meal. Good selection of drinks, home baked cakes, and now that they have full mains power, at last, are starting to do meals. Give it a try!