“Great flavours”
Review of treats gelato

treats gelato
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Eastleigh
Reviewed 16 March 2017

First hot day of the year and we were straight in there!

Great choice of flavours, very clean, polite staff & I thought the value was quite good too.

I had a tub with smartie icecream (although regret not trying the snickers flavour), my partner had a cone with 1 scoop chocolate & 1 scoop of something else.

Small issue with a guy sat smoking right by the entrance which although in my opinion is selfish, I understand this is out of the shops control to some extent.

Will be back. If we have an actual summer this year!

My first choice in Eastleigh for Ice cream.

2  Thank Danner_2016

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The service was fantastic and the milkshakes delicious! What more can I say really? Will definitely be making regular trips next summer!

1  Thank Lottie L
Reviewed 8 September 2016

The service is brilliant the ice cream amazing and the kids even though they were over excited were welcomed.

1  Thank 643judithk
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We go here as often as we can and have never had a bad ice cream or snack such good variety ! Highly recommend

1  Thank S0ph13s
Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you like ice-cream, you'll love this place. Lots of flavours, not cheap, but worth it for a treat.

1  Thank TheBlueDiver