Not the best surroundings, but a good physical location for us. We went to Salisbury, Wells and Glastonbury, all on different days, and this was a good HQ. Standard PI quality which is great, we always stay in them when we're in the UK. Staff was nice, buffet breakfast worked well for us, and cost was very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Put yourself at the heart of things with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Andover. Right in the centre of southern England, it's a great base for connecting with big businesses or exploring some of the UK's most famous sights. Step into Britain's ancient past at iconic Stonehenge. Get face-to-face with wild ponies at the New Forest National Park. And the cliffs, coast, bars and beaches of Southampton and the Isle of Wight are less than an hour away. After a day exploring, return to our spacious rooms, great value restaurant, and extra-comfy beds. This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: A303 junction west of Andover. Located on roundabout junction of the A343 and the A342. Next to the Portway Inn Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Thruxton Race Circuit Stonehenge Andover Train Station 2 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Andover Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Andover Hotel Andover
- Premier Inn Andover Hotel Hampshire