“Excellent food & fantastic staff”

Shahi Masala on the Quays
Reserve with OpenTable
Shahi Masala on the Quays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 394 Restaurants in Salford
Price range: USD 13 - USD 38
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Asian Resturant & Grill serving Halal Indian Pakistani and Grill Food.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A group of us eat here regularly, it’s faultless! A very warm welcome and attentive staff throughout, Saki always goes out of his way to say hello. The food is superb, recommended to everyone.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My son and I paid another visit today. As always food and service excellent. Thanks Saj for a warm welcome as always. Yes I'll try your kulfi next time.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had the fish sizzler to share it was honestly the best fish I’ve had in a long time. Our waiter ( who we have also become friends with) hafiz ensures the best service every time we come!! Highly recommend this place. All the staff are so friendly we love coming here :)!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Last minute choice for dinner. The food was first class. The staff were very helpful and the food was served very quickly. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, couldn't reccomened this place highly enough. Me & my family frequently eat here & the food is always amazing & very tasty! Staff are really friendly which is another reason why we enjoy going here. One of the waiters named Saki is always going out of his way to ensure that everything is satisfactory and makes us feel more than welcome. My children love eating here because of the staff, each and every one of them are a credit to the restaurant. You can't and won't go wrong if you choose to eat here!